Sunday, July 1, 2012

the agreement

A few days before final exam began, my dad called me. He asked me whether i had prepared well for the exam. I told him i didn't study at all, because basically i would be cramming during exam *hehe . Then, he asked my 1st semester parallel rank, so i said i got 60-s. Then he asked me someone's parallel rank, i said he got 40. After that, i said "if my ranking is higher 30 or more than his rank, then what will you give me, dad?" *woah, i'm so materialistic* lol i didn't mean like that, i just wanted to be appreciated. *plok plokkk* He thought for awhile, and then he said he would give me a new tablet. Hmm, ok, it seemed possible so i said "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED" :D
*p.s. he is someone who got the first rank on my former class.

After we stated the agreement, i became kinda panicky. I afraid i would be the loser. So, i decided to learn math, physics, and chemistry first because i'm super lame at those subjects. Eventually, the day had come. I was so nervous. I kept praying.

Thank God, my results were quite satisfying. My parallel rank was also higher 35 rankings than his rank. So happy, glad, joyful, grateful, blablabla hahaha. As what my dad had promised, i got a tablet♡ . happy ending wkwk

No comments:

Post a Comment