Sunday, January 6, 2013

insomnia T___T

Hello folks!
It's wee hours already yet I can't sleep. Many things crossed my mind when I was trying to sleep.

One of them is I'm afraid like hell that my scores are so bad that I'm kicked out from my beloved class. Well, I'm over-thinking *again*

Another one is, do my friends or classmates hate me? Hmm *over thinking* *again*. Well, I know that it's impossible to be liked by everyone. Even if you think so, you must be the most naïve person in the world. Frankly, it's up to you to like or dislike a person, so what can I do? Hahaha. I apologize if I ever hurt you or offend you :)

Last but not least, where to find a high quality english course with cheap fee? LOL. I realized that my writing and speaking skills are too bad. I also have little vocabularies and lame grammar. So confusing eh :/

Anyway, it's really late now. I'm trying to sleep again. Good night! (or maybe good early-morning) LOL :P
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!

No comments:

Post a Comment