Monday, January 7, 2013

random TEEhee

Hi! I'm being so random these days. My mood is unpredictable. Sometimes I tend not to care about everything. Sometimes I'm afraid of something till my body shivering. Sometimes I am as noisy as bee. Sometimes I'm as quite as mouse as well. I don't understand, bcs today is the first day of school, and usually I'm so cheerful leh. random random random...

Bcs I post this using email, I'm not able to change font or colour. It might look very tedious. don't mind kay kay kay :P

1) What side of the heart do you draw first? 
-- left side. lol

2) Can you dive without plugging your nose?
-- I cannot dive and my parents don't allow even if I use proper and decent equipment :s

3) What color is your razor?
-- eh this is so random. I'm a girl and I don't have mustache so why should I own a razor? LOL

4) What is your blood-type?
-- hmm is this important? :P

5) Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?
-- my 'beloved' principal. REVENGE. Lol I'm not that bad. Probably I would tie hmm hmm hmmmm you. YES, IT IS YOU! Teehee P.S. I'm being so random :x

6) What is a rumor someone has spread about you?
-- ckck like usual, about crush or anything ridiculous. So irksome leh, though I know they were just kidding :P :P :P

7) How do you feel about carrots?
-- I don't have any feeling for carrots. I have interests on normal humans only. Ckck, I'm so randommmm >.<

8) How many chairs at the dining room table?
-- I don't think it's is important zz. [(2^4 + 7) * log 10000] / 23. Nah find out by yourself. I loathe maths :)

9) Which is the best Spice Girl?
-- pardon, what is spice girl? A girl who likes a lot of spices for her food like curry or anything? :/

10) Do you know what time it is?
-- I'm sure you have your own clock. But in case you don't want to use your ATP, 21:22:30 GMT+7 :P

11) Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song? 
-- not connected :s

12) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
-- press that ring the bell button incessantly and scream out loud like I'm going to be killed by tarzan with his snake. HIIIYYYY *random*

13) What's your favorite kind of gum?
-- I don't like the mint flavor. Hmm, green tea is the best!

14) All's fair in love and war?
-- if you think it's fair, then it is fair :)

15) Do you have a crush on anyone?
-- umm no and yes :x

16) Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning? 
-- yeah, sometimes -.-

17) Do you like to sleep?
-- I guess everyone loves sleeping :)

18) Do you know which US states don't use Daylight Savings time?
-- guess what? like I care coz I don't care

19) Do you know the words to the song Total Eclipse of the Heart? 
-- not connected *again*

20) Do you want a bright yellow '06 mustang? 
-- not connecteddd *again* *again* :s

So that's all :) have a good night. Cheerio :D
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

No comments:

Post a Comment